Weinhof Rudolstadt

Kleinood Viognier Weisswein trocken 2017 (0,75l)


Verfügbarkeit: 4 vorrätig

Grundpreis: 18,60  10,60  / l

A classic white gold colour Viognier with major jasmine and frangipani notes, delicately interlacing kiwi and pear on the nose. Purely balanced with great natural acidity. On the palate the wine punches richly and finishes boldly on apricot and quince tones.

Foods with light to medium spice as well as selected seafood and fowl.

The Roussanne grapes were hand-picked on 14 February 2017, whereas the Viognier was hand-picked on four different dates to obtain the full flavour spectrum of the grape. Both cultivars were hand-sorted before being de- stemmed into the stainless steel basket-press. Juice was then settled overnight and fermented for twenty days with indigenous yeasts at a temperature of 15°C. The Roussanne was barrel fermented. 30% of the Viognier was fermented in 4th & 5th fill, French oak, 300L barrels. Of the remaining 70% Viognier, 45% was fermented in stainless steel tanks and 25% in a concrete egg tank. The wine was blended and stirred weekly for a four-week period after fermentation, forcing the fine lees into suspension, to create the uniquely rich mouth feel typical of the Tamboerskloof Viognier.

Nach oben scrollen

Die Webseite von Weinhof Rudolstadt enthält Werbeinformationen zu alkoholischen Getränken. Aus diesem Grund tragen wir Verantwortung und setzen uns im Rahmen der gesetzlichen Bestimmungen für den verantwortungsbewussten Umgang mit alkoholischen Getränken ein. Daher bitten wir dich anzugeben, ob du über 18 Jahre alt bist.